Earn 5 points for every $1 spent (more info)
Cuba Gold - Soy Wax Melts
An engaging and masculine scent with citrusy bergamot, a more subdued note of lavender and a bold strong base of vetiver, cinnamon bark, cedarwood and tobacco leaf.
Note: To ensure freshness, melts are made to order. This is normally done towards the end of the week, please allow extra time for the dispatch of your order.
Enjoy the aroma of our 100% Soy Wax Melts. The approximate weight is 90-100g. All melts are natural in colour (no colouring added). The total burn/melt time is approximately 50 hours (will vary depending on scent and also the burner/melting method used). Melts are packaged in a 6 cavity clam shell container.
We use the maximum amount of fragrance that the wax can hold (10%). Any more than 10% will cause the wax not to set properly. There is no such thing as 'triple scented'.
Quality & Freshness:
All melts are hand made using quality soy wax and premium fragrance oils. To ensure freshness, all melts are made to order. Our soy wax melts have a shelf life of approx 12 months. For maximum shelf life, keep them in a cool dark place.
We only use quality soy wax. Soy wax is 100% natural & biodegradable and contains no petroleum, pesticides or herbicides.
How To Use:
- Remove melt from packaging and break into smaller pieces.
- Place 2-3 cubes into the top of your electric or oil burner/melter.
- Turn on your burner and enjoy your chosen scent filling your room and house.
- Once there is no longer any fragrance coming from the melt, let the wax cool and discard. If it is hard to remove, try placing it in the freezer as this will shrink the wax slightly making it easy to remove.
- All of our fragrances are manufactured in Australia.
- None of our fragrances are tested on animals.
- Our fragrances comply with the strictest global RIFM and IFRA standards.
- Our fragrances are premium grade and concentrated; not the diluted, cheap grades sold by many companies.
- We only use premium quality soy wax.
- Our oils are synthetic in substance in that they are not formulated directly from plant origin. Having said this, many fragrance oils do contain a high percentage of essential oils.
- While they may sound delicious, soy wax melts are not to be consumed or used in food production.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Some fragrances have a strong scent release while others are more subtle.
All melt sales are final. If you are unsure of a particular fragrance, we suggest that you purchase small quantities before ordering larger quantities.
This product is our own formulation and is not part of, nor has association with, any other product of the same or similar name.
Images are for illustration purposes only - actual item is 1x pack of wax melts.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wax&Wicks users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.