Earn 5 points for every $1 spent (more info)
Fahrenheit - Fragrance Oil
Bold and masculine with top notes of lavender, orange and lemon blended with deep woody notes of leather, sandalwood, amber and patchouli.
Top Notes: Coming Soon
Middle Notes: Coming Soon
Base Notes: Coming Soon
All wax types inclucding Soy, vegetable, palm & paraffin Waxes: Yes
Bath Oils, Soaps, Bath Gels: No
Potpourri & Incense: Yes
Diffuser Base: Yes
We recommend using the below quantities when making products. Please note that you should perform your own testing to achieve desired results.
All wax types inclucding Soy, vegetable, palm & paraffin Waxes: 10%
Bath Oils, Soaps, Bath Gels: N/A
Potpourri & Incense: 10%
Diffuser Base: 25%
Phthalate-Free Fragrance: Yes
Phthalates can be harmful or toxic, our fragrance oils contain no Phthalates.
Flash Point of Fragrance: 77ᵒC
The flashpoint is the temperature at which a fragrance can combust if exposed to open flame or spark.
Vanilla Content in Fragrance: No
In the event that a fragrance has a vanilla content, it may tend to discolour the wax, soap or bath and body products.
Bottle Sizes Available:
10ml oils are packaged in glass bottles with a dripolator insert. All other sizes are packaged in phthalate-free, recyclable, PET plastic bottles.
All fragrance sales are final. We suggest that you purchase small bottle sizes for testing before ordering larger quantities.
- All of our fragrances are manufactured in Australia.
- None of our fragrances are tested on animals.
- All of our fragrance oils are vegan friendly.
- Our fragrances comply with the strictest global RIFM and IFRA standards.
- Our fragrances are premium grade and concentrated; not the diluted, cheap grades sold by many companies.
- Shelf-life for fragrance oils ranges from 12-18 months. For maximum shelf life, keep in a cool, dry area and not in direct sunlight.
- Our oils are synthetic in substance in that they are not formulated directly from plant origin. Having said this, many fragrance oils do contain a high percentage of essential oils.
In the cooler climates or temperatures certain fragrance oils can crystallise. Vanillas in particular are prone to this given the powdered raw materials necessary to make these fragrance oils. We recommend placing the fragrance bottle hot water for 5 minutes before use to remove crystallization in the oil and assist with the mixing of raw ingredients in the fragrance oil. Then be sure to mix well before use. The scent or performance of the fragrance is not effected in anyway if mixed thoroughly.
- While they may sound delicious, fragrance oils are not to be consumed or used in food production.
- Do not use fragrance oils directly on your skin; they must be diluted in a product or solvent first.
- Keep fragrance oils out of reach of children and pets.
- We are not responsible for the products that you make with our supplies.
- Due to the fact that our fragrances are 100% concentrated, fragrance may not smell the same out of the bottle as it does in a finished product.
- We suggest that you test our fragrances in finished products before you make any conclusions about our fragrances.
- Always test fragrances thoroughly in your finished product before deciding to purchase in bulk.
This product is our own formulation and is not part of, nor has association with, any other product of the same or similar name.
Images are for illustration purposes only - actual item is a bottle of fragrance oil as per size and scent ordered.
FarenheitBy: Sally-Anne on 6 March 2020My all time favourite scent. Smells exactly the same as the aftershave. Great burn. Strong, masculine and sexy.